Friday, August 1, 2008

Long time coming. . .

Sorry Family. I know this has taken me FOREVER to get posted! I must admit, my energy was COMPLETLEY drained at the end of my trek, so I picked up a book. And I haven't been able to put it down. I took it to work last night and forgot to bring it home. Which is the ONLY reason these are being posted now! Thanks for your patience! I Met these guys when I got engaged/married to my Dear Husband. He and K. were best friends growing up. I've been able to phogoraph a lot of their family over the years, and it's GREAT being able to see how familys grow and change. so THANK YOU!!!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!!! This is K's son (mentioned above). Little S. wouldn't look at the camera AT ALL the whole day. He was entranced by the grass, of all things. I couldn't even get him to look at his Mom, Dad, Granma, until Grampa got a hold of him. We were in the Gazebo. No grass to be found, so He finally looked at the camera!!

This picture just goes to show, you are never too old to be siblings.



These guys got married right before J. and I. They have the cutest girls EVER. S. wasn't feeling very well (the baby), but she put a smile on when Grandma started singing to her!


THANKS for being good sports and standing in the ants, the water and the heat!




1 comment:

Olivia StClaire said...

You're welcome on the texture!!I'd love to see what you use it with!!

Your site & work are fabulous!!