Sunday, July 6, 2008

FRECKLES~

This is a first. I actually got the proofs delivered before I updated the blog!

This family was SO MUCH FUN!!! Look how cute this little girl is with her daddy! There was some definate love there! That is my favorite part of taking pictures, The relationships I get to see!
This handsome guy was giving me the big time cheese smile, you know, the one where you say "cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. . ." and it never ends, and there is no real happiness, or smiling involved? I tried EVERY THING "You're Dad Stinks" that usually gets them, not him. So I tried this one "Your MOM stinks". Usually they are so shocked, they laugh because they are uncomfortable, but not him. FINALLY he pictured his Brother getting a pie thrown in his face. Yep, that worked! I'll have to remember that for next time.


I have to say, even if he did get a pie thrown in his face, he'd still be pretty handsome!!! He was a poser! I loved it! He did a great job!

Then there is this little cutie! Isn't she adorable? I say this every time I shoot a little girl, but I want one!!!















The title of this post is Freckles, and can you see why? She has the cutest freckles EVER! Actually, her whole family did, but this picture shows it the best!














Thanks!





1 comment:

Chanté said...

How cute are those! That little girl is such a doll!