Friday, July 25, 2008

Ryan & Jess got Married!!!

Ryan and Jessica got married! From what I hear, it was a long time coming. I loved photographing them, they were so at ease with each other. They were making jokes, laughing, and having fun (I hope!)

















Their Reception was at The Bungalow. I was very lucky to be able to take their pictures there. It is a BEAUTIFUL place.




The decorations were gorgeous. I loved all the white flowers everywhere.



























At the end of the reception I had the honor of meeting Dallin H. Oaks of the 12 apostles for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latterday Saints. He and his wife were so gracious to let us take pictures of them!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!








2 comments:

Chanté said...

Cute! I love the zebra print in their as well. How cool to meet Dallin H. Oaks!

Mal Mecham said...

Seriously Tash, you make me want to get married! Just so I can have you take the pictures (I've told you this before, but every time I look at photo shoots that you've done of weddings it reminds me!). You are so good at what you do!